THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 18, 2010

18/10--续

最近
脑海里一直想着一个东西 一件事情 一个经历

那就是------死亡
好啦又有人要讲我了
生日干吗去想这种东西嘛
我也不想  但很多时候
我一闭上眼睛
种种围绕这话题的问题又浮现了

我发现  十月  对我来说是最接近死亡的一个月
当年 PMR 前夕
10月一日
当整个马来西亚都在欢庆开斋节
我却痛失我最敬爱的外婆
买了最快的飞机
却还是来不及  见我外婆最后一面
我永远 永远记得
在槟城机场
向来坚强的妈妈 见到我 姐和爸后
忍不住包住我们痛哭
告诉我们
"对不起
外婆等不及
先走了....."
现在
SPM前夕
在妈妈的生日
却是一位我敬爱的朋友离去
为什么
每次都在我应该庆祝节日的时候
这样打击我?
前天看到一个骑bike的人
驾车一直歪来歪去  好像路是他的酿
结果一辆车不小心撞到他
他的摩托车整个飞掉
当时   我真的很害怕
但是当我看见 那个骑摩托车的
安全的爬起来 拍拍身上的灰  笑嘻嘻的走去他的摩托车
我真想骂他
生命是如此可贵 
有些人想继续活下去都不能
你怎么可以拿生命当玩笑?
万一你受了伤
那那个不小心撞到你的人
岂不是要背着阴影过他的下半辈子?
所以  请不要害人害己
请尊重生命


死亡....
到底是怎样的?
是痛苦  还是解脱?
当一个人就快要死了
是不是像戏里或书里写的
'Their whole lives flash before their eyes
like millions and zillions of short video clips
all flashing through their mind within that split second
the moment of death'
他会不会知道
自己的生命就快要结束了?
在肉体死亡的那瞬间
他将看到一曙亮光
如此的温暖 却又何等刺眼
像刚出生的婴儿 第一次睁开眼睛看这世界
还是...
他的四周  完全一片黑暗
没有声音  光  人  生物
就连空气   也是静止的
感觉到自己正在 falling
像跌入一股黑色的旋涡
falling.... falling.... falling...
into the deepest depth of endless pits....
那些逝去的人
会希望自己的亲友  为他们哭? 
还是要他们开开心心的送他们走?
当仍在世的亲友在为他们哀悼  哭的死去活来
他们会否在天堂上
静静的   微笑着
俯望着我们?
好多好多问题
觉得自己的头脑
再也塞不下 chemistry或physic
好疼   好疼

再来   朋友
我身边的朋友
真的很谢谢你们
我知道这几天情绪有点时常
但谢谢你们的谅解

Ah beth
谢谢你的礼物
说真的   我没想过你会那么用心
特地去做了张卡片给我
而且里面写了满满的字
我真的很感动
因为 平时如果我们吵到你读书
你都会不开心
而且现在又是2nd trial
刚才又考bio
你还肯抽空出来为我准备生日卡片和礼物
我爱死你了~~~~~~~~~~~
说起来还真有点羞愧
你说得对
从今年开始 我们经常为了一些小事吵架
真对不起
差那么一点    我可能就会放弃我们的友情
是我的错
我答应  从此刻起
我会好好珍惜你这个好姐妹 :)

 还有还有
my dear pauline
thanks for ur birthday present too
I rili like it =]
I'm not sure but did u and bethany pakat together?
coz u both gave me necklace as my present ahaha
it's either that way or I rili look like someone who needs a necklace lol
anyways thanks again sweetie :)

and and
Dear joycie
I accidentally saw her carrying a birthday card today in class ahaha
and by seeing her quickly hiding it from me when she saw me
i knew it's for me le ^^
haha dear dun nid to hide la
fan zheng chi zao you'll give it to me and I'll have to read it sooner or later =]
And dear Zhen zhen
I know you've been up to something these days
and it's rili unecessary coz I rili dun wanna waste ur time preparing things for me when u're supposed to study for trial 2
Yet I appreciate what you do and did for me in this 4 years of our friendship
yes sometimes your boy might be so annoying
but I rili dont mind
and as a fren
I wouldn't force u to choose btwn me and him
coz he's ur lover and future soulmate
so... just wanna tell u that
it's ok to follow what he says even though I'm kinda disappointed
but whatever u do in the future
dun follow blindly but think rationally b4 u act k?
coz
after SPM we'll be going our separate ways
and I can't promise that I could be there for you
so pls take care :)
And you boy
pls pls pls take care of my fren
she rili loves you
and stop quarreling for unimportant things
Life's to short for us to be angry with our loved ones =]

Sigh... I guess that's all for today
this would be the end of my 16th year of life
Going to start a new life starting from tomoro
放下曾经伤害过我的人和事物
开始一段新的生命旅程
虽然困难 
但   长大了   要成熟点   懂得为自己打算了
加油吧!

最后.....
祝我生日快乐 =]

0 comments: