Okay. I promise this will be the very very last post I'm gonna post in my blog before SPM. seriously. coz too many things happened today and I just dun wanna miss it ahahaha
so I woke up extremely early today (430 a.m) coz I need to reach scul by 545 to prepare for choir. Quite impressed with myself that I could still wear my choir uniform ^^ Most of the members haven't reach scul yet when I arrived. I started to snap pictures when I'm fully prepared and well-dressed, seeing that this might be the last time I sang in metho choir (*sobs) and had lots of fun taking pictures of a bunch of kids (pei shi, ying tian....) especially pei shi who keeps taking pics of herself xD
I never thought that there would come a time that I could go up the stage and receive any awards other than choir.. but this year I did. Twice. and it feels great. This is also the first time that my dad stayed with the ceremony till the end, and I'm really, really happy abt it coz he has a flight at 1130 to catch but stayed till 10~ thx dad I love you so much ^^ I could feel my genuine smile across my face up to my eyes when I sang with the choir, glancing at my dad through the corner of my eyes. He looks like he enjoyed the song too, and it totally made my day =)
5 years of hardship in choir and I finally earned myself a "pelajar terpuji dalam kelab and persatuan". It seems kinda unbelievable, standing with other excellent students like Nicholas. and to be honest, I think I'm the lousiest one among the other students who received the pelajar terpuji award >< receiving the sijil and money and a small piala is great, but oh do I LOVE that awkward moment when I have to stand on the side of the stage, waiting for the speaker to finish my biodata (and it took what seems like ages) and smile awkwardly at those guests on the stage, most of them were staring at me. I just keep on twitching my fingers and didn't even bother to fake a smile (u can't blame me for that, it looks dumb to smile on your own for 5 whole minutes yeah mate?) and hurriedly strides acorss the stage. I received RM50, I guess it's rm10 for every year of my participation in choir haha. And thx to pn maria who nominated me for this :)
It's not all good for today. I snapped my shoe this morning before I went on stage to perform. It's my fifth shoe this year---
1st shoe snapped when I landed in LCCT KL airport and I had to buy a new one in the emporium
2nd shoe snapped when I was eating pizza with my frens in parkson and I still wonder what have I done to make it snap
3rd shoe was a high heel I borrowed from my sis for prefect dinner. And how dramatic it is for the heels to snap just before I wanted to sing a song on stage
4th shoe (also borrowed from my sis) was during choir dinner. It didn't snap actually, but the bottom layer of the shoe peeled off and I need to slide my feet across the floor when I walk so it wouldnt be that obvious
and the 5th shoe............ It just snaps when I was abt to enter the hall.
sigh... now I realize how dramatic it was everytime when my shoe snaps. It was almost like they have a life of their own, choosing their own 'death' time on my most awkward moments. sigh... guess it's just me and my bad luck.
Did I mention I received rm50 today? well, it's gone now. I was rich for 40 minutes and now I'm broke, thanks to a bunch of choir frens. thx alot, really (*sigh) I shouldn't tell my dad that I was going to belanja the girls to eat. that way he wouldn't have gave me rm150 to chia them and they wouldn't have ordered so much food. At the end I ended up paying RM68.70, much more than what I received. Haiz~ Worked hard for 5 years in choir and earned rm50 just to spend it away in just 40 minutes T.T but it was fun eating with them. really. And I would still love to go out and have lunch with them someday, just don't ask me to pay the bills again = =
that's all for today. it was an eventful morning... and I'll keep this day in my heart =)
Friday, November 5, 2010
Prize Giving Day~
choir performing =)
me and my daughter~
Posted by ♥b3n_BeN♥ at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment